It's Official! WashingtonLakes.com will host it's first ever combination bass/trout derby on lake Sammamish, Sunday, July 19th.
Following the Derby will be a prize ceremony and potluck BBQ. PLEASE NOTE UPDATED ENTRY FORM AND RULES.
Also note, the Potluck/BBQ is open to all members of WL.com, whether you are entered in the derby or not!
Guaranteed first place prizes are $100 cash each for top weight bass and top weight trout.
Runner Up prizes for second place bass and trout winners are soft tackle box filled with tackle gear, valued $75 retail. Anglers are allowed to fish for both bass and trout during the derby.
Cost per angler is $10.
Registration Forms and Rules can be printed Here:
2009 Lake Sammamish Derby Rules
2009 Lake Sammamish Derby Signup
Would you like to help use promote the event? Just print out this flyer and ask to have it posted at your favorite tackle or boat store. Thanks!
2009 Lake Sammamish Derby Flyer
We hope to see lot's of anglers for this sure to be exciting event!
Thanks to the following Sponsors of the Event:
TTI-Blakemore Fishing Group
- Home of the Roadrunner, Mr. Crappie, Daiichi Hooks, Bleeding Bait Hooks, Reel Magic, and much more!
- Local manufacturer of high quality custom poured bass baits. These are great plastics!
- One of the most innovative spinners I have ever seen. Definitely a classic trout spinner!
- Maker of the Fish Tickle line of scent tabs. See our Jefferson Head Blackmouth video to see it in action - and catching!
Yakima Bait Company
- Maker of Worden Lures, such famous names as Roostertails, lil Corky, Spin-N-Glo, and more. Another great Pacific NW tackle producer!
- Bullet Weights is one of the largest sinker manufacturers in the world and is reported to have the largest selection of fishing sinker products in the marketplace.
Reef Runner Lures
- the finest in original designs, paint finishes, hooks, and hand crafted quality - designed and tested in the USA - check out their website for some really nice looking walleye, bass, and trout lures!
Silver Horde Fishing Supplies - manufacturers of a variety of high quality salmon and trout gear. Located in Lynnwood!
- custom embroidery - Hats - Shirts - Sportswear
Embroidery - Printing - a WL.com member supporting business.
Bioline Fishing Line
- "Bioline is the best option for anglers, fish, and the environment. With exceptional performance and handling comparable to premium nylon monofilament, Bioline is the intelligent choice for spinning and casting line, leaders and fly tippets."
LAST BUT NOT LEAST - A CUSTOM SIGNATURE FISHING ROD SIGNED BY THE SWEDE HIMSELF!
More Coming - these sponsors are all contributing to our prizes and angler gift packs that you'll receive at Derby Day check in.
Here is a PayPal link in case you want to pay online rather than mail in a check or pay day of event. Please still download the forms and have them filled out so when you arrive at 6:10am you're ready to go:
First, go to PayPal.com
Here's how to send money:
Log in to your account and click Send Money at the top of the page.
Enter payment information and click Continue.
Review the details of the payment and click Send Money. Use the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
for where to send it to.
Enter amount ($10 per angler on your boat), mark this transaction as "Services".
On the next screen, mark the subject as "WL.com Derby" and in the Message Box enter your name, any others that are fishing with you, and your WL.com User Names, address, and phone number.
Click "Send Money" button and you're done. Thanks and I hope this will make the registration process easier for everyone.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.